Страници: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Надолу
  Изпечатай  
Автор Тема: Ледена пързалка  (Прочетена 26530 пъти)
0 Членове и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.
Orthodox
Активен Активен

Публикации: 4775

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #75 -: декември 26, 2009, 02:34:02 »

Hi, ivory!

Unfortunately there's no skating-rink this winter in Rousse because the Municipality discontinued the contract with the company that maintained it. The reason for this decision was the reconstruction of the city central square that was planned to start during the spring of 2010. It seems somewhat strange as a skating-rink is only used in winter time, still we can do nothing about it...

Best regards from Rousse!  Smiley
Активен

Smiley Четете и русенските теми във форума на SkyscraperCity!
niki67
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 572

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #76 -: декември 26, 2009, 05:40:27 »

Hi, ivory!

But in spite of all that, it's worth for you to visit Rousse, 'cause it is one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe and you'll have a lot of amazing experiences there Cheesy

What my friend Ortodox say, is a news for me, and unfortunately a bad one, but nevertheless Rousse is very nice and charming place even without a skating-rink and it seems to me that you will not regret if you decide to visit it Smiley

You see that you can participate in the forum if you like, it'll be amusing Smiley

Активен
Orthodox
Активен Активен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #77 -: декември 27, 2009, 12:48:13 »

Ето още малко по въпроса, но отпреди месец и повече.

Последна година ледена пързалка в Русе?

Само дето отговорът на въпроса в заглавието вече е ясен - последната година е била миналата... Angry

Интересни мнения има и в коментарите под материала.
Активен

mladen201
Гост
« Отговор #78 -: декември 27, 2009, 07:02:45 »

Според мен това са пълни глупости!Първо няма да има защото ще ремонтират площада,после ще има...Ама тея хем ги боли,хем ги сърби
Активен
ivory
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 7

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #79 -: декември 27, 2009, 09:37:21 »

But in spite of all that, it's worth for you to visit Rousse, 'cause it is one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe and you'll have a lot of amazing experiences there Cheesy
I definitely know that!
Since this summer, whenever it didn't rain in weekends, my friend and I pedaled to Rousse from (ashamed to say) Giurgiu. I've got evidence: Smiley Rusenski Lom trip

We are 15km, 40 minutes, one lousy for bicycling friendship bridge, few custom house officers that don't even bother when we show our identity cards since they all know our routine, one different language and a Cyrillic spelling away. Other than that, nothing kept us from spending a real good, battery charging time on the other side of the Danube, escaping from the dead town Giurgiu with its redneck-hillbilly-loud-metro addict-romanian species who only take food or shopping only trips to Pyce  Shocked

If Rousse had people with whom we can do slalom skating  in the summer and ice skating in the winter I would instantly want to emigrate Cheesy

I can't wait for the dry asphalt to 'bloom' from underneath this liquid snow so that we can visit Pyce, not only drool in front of the online webcams.

Nice to see you had me easily accepted amongst you and hope my Romanian origins won't shadow your warm welcoming.
I'll go now, google-translate more topics on the forum and maybe there is more to Pyce than I already know Wink
« Последна редакция: декември 27, 2009, 10:09:42 от ivory » Активен
Orthodox
Активен Активен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #80 -: декември 28, 2009, 12:07:36 »

...hope my Romanian origins won't shadow your warm welcoming.

Definitely not!

Bulgarians and Romanians are like brothers, especially inhabitants of neighboring towns along the Danube. I've heard this opinion from Bulgarians and Romanians as well. So you are most welcome here, and I hope there will be enough common topics to talk about.

I wish you a Happy New Year!
 Smiley
Активен

deian
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 2875

Профил
« Отговор #81 -: декември 28, 2009, 10:03:42 »

Wonderful pics, mate! When we crossed Danube Brigde by bike with a friend, the custom officers looked at us as we were criminals.
It's great that you travel around Ruse!
Активен
ivory
Неактивен Неактивен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #82 -: декември 28, 2009, 12:29:09 »

When we crossed Danube Brigde by bike with a friend, the custom officers looked at us as we were criminals.
For us it's easy to pass their 'tricky' question "place and purpose of visit?" when we say Rousse, zagorka Smiley What is your answer to that? We want to see our beautiful city from a twilight urban-wannabe primitive settlement across the Danube? Tongue  I turned this into a chat, forgive me for the offtopic  Embarrassed

Happy New Year to you too!  Wink
Активен
SW2FL
Administrator
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 1035

9842765 sw2fl@hotmail.com SW2FL SW2FL *
Профил WWW Ел. поща
« Отговор #83 -: ноември 29, 2010, 05:17:57 »

И каква стана тя?!  И тази година ще ходим в Букурещ да се пързаляме .. че най близо.
Активен
ivory
Неактивен Неактивен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #84 -: септември 08, 2011, 09:17:13 »

Hey there neighbors! Smiley

I'm watching right now on the webcam few people on skates at Svoboda square with (ice skating) hockey clubs playing around. Me and my friend usually travel by bike in weekends to Ruse and if we can find people interested in street hockey, we have 2 clubs (it will be difficult though to carry them by bike) and a suitable puck. What do you say?  Wink
Активен
ivory
Неактивен Неактивен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #85 -: септември 13, 2012, 10:27:00 »

Hello again,

I have met this summer the group that is skating around Svoboda square and the whole summer we were biking from Giurgiu to skate there with our friends. It was all good until few weeks ago when the guards are forbidding us to enter the square with skates or bikes.

I cannot believe this! There isn't any other park with good pavement for skating and the principal/mayor is forbidding skating where it is perfect for it and nobody gets bothered by skaters...I can understand forbidding any team sports like inline hockey on skates, but just driving through is really stupid.

If you can point me to any escape from this, please do.  Angry
Активен
Flying spur
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 519

Nothing good comes easy

Профил WWW
« Отговор #86 -: септември 14, 2012, 04:33:09 »

Hi Ivory,

I know that there is a special spot just for skaters and it is located into the City Park right behind the building called "Domat na kulturata" (in translation "House of Culture"). There are few skating installations over there Smiley You can check them on your next visit Smiley

The truth is that Rousse needs real skating park, but this is a big investment that no investor can afford at this point, because of the economic situation!
Активен
Linov
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 3240

Профил
« Отговор #87 -: септември 16, 2012, 01:57:38 »

Жорка, май сред реновацията на Дома на културата махнаха инсталацията за скейтърите.
Активен

Във форума се ражда истината.
Orthodox
Активен Активен

Профил Ел. поща
« Отговор #88 -: септември 16, 2012, 02:07:09 »

Точно така си стана, за добро или лошо... Huh?
Активен

Flying spur
Неактивен Неактивен

Публикации: 519

Nothing good comes easy

Профил WWW
« Отговор #89 -: септември 18, 2012, 06:05:25 »

Жорка, май сред реновацията на Дома на културата махнаха инсталацията за скейтърите.

Еми, моя грешка тогава, пропуснал съм го този момент. А къде се преместени нещата които бяха там?
Активен
Страници: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Нагоре
  Изпечатай  

Отиди на:  

Страницата е създадена за 0.097 секунди с 25 запитвания. (Pretty URLs adds 0.02s, 2q)

Google e прегледал тази страница февруари 28, 2020, 10:32:50